Web page for developers

Nuno

Hello,

I'm a developer from C++/MFC and now i shift to java/swt development.
And i'm now entering on this new world.

One thing that i miss the most is the support developer web pages like
www.codeproject.com or www.codeguru.com, web pages that have examples
on how to do something, articles explaining things and providing the
way of doing it (source code).

Now i'm trying to find the same thing for the Java/SWT technology. Can
you give the links to the best web pages of this kind? (i really
appreciate, because i can't seem to find any good one with lots of
things)

Nuno

kcwong

Hello,

I'm a developer from C++/MFC and now i shift to java/swt development.
And i'm now entering on this new world.

One thing that i miss the most is the support developer web pages likewww.codeproject.comorwww.codeguru.com, web pages that have examples
on how to do something, articles explaining things and providing the
way of doing it (source code).

Now i'm trying to find the same thing for the Java/SWT technology. Can
you give the links to the best web pages of this kind? (i really
appreciate, because i can't seem to find any good one with lots of
things)

Nuno

There's the official site, http://java.sun.com/. You can find a forum
inside (http://forum.java.sun.com/index.jspa).
There's also Roedy's site, http://www.mindprod.com/.
Funny you mentioned CodeGuru... because there's http://www.jguru.com/.
;)

I don't attach to any particular site... except Google. I use web
search and group search to find what I need.

Nuno

There's the official site,http://java.sun.com/. You can find a forum
inside (http://forum.java.sun.com/index.jspa).
There's also Roedy's site,http://www.mindprod.com/.
Funny you mentioned CodeGuru... because there'shttp://www.jguru.com/.
;)

I don't attach to any particular site... except Google. I use web
search and group search to find what I need.

Thanks for your contribution. I will like to add one that i like and
found in my research:
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/CatalogJava.htm

Nuno