Webparts and Firefox

Guest

Hello,
Is there any news on when and if Ajax will return the support for drag/drop
functionality of webparts in Firefox?

Unfortunately, I began development on my application using the CTP release
which included this support. Any suggestions for a workaround, or an
alternative solution?

Thanks!

Guest

Thanks for this link, I will keep it in mind if I can't wait for the Orcas
release.
Jen