Atlas + Webparts --> Strange Error

ryan.mclean

Hello all, I have a web application that uses Atlas and Webparts. It
works fine on my machine, but on the remote servers, i get the
following error:

_whidbeyZone.webPartTable is null or not an object

It happens when a postback from a control in the webzones occurs . . .

I'm not even sure where to look for a resolution. Any ideas what that
may be related to? I believe it is Atlas, maybe Atlas being used in
conjunction with Webparts.

I feel totally stuck, de-atlasifying the pages will fix it, but that
would be a totally bummer :)

Thanks and have a great afternoon,
Ryan

ryan.mclean

When I wrote that it works on my machine, I mean while debugging in the
default websites folder in My Documents . . . if that helps . . .

Thanks again,
Ryan