Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
20
Hello and Welcome to TheCodingForums.com!

We were formerly part of VelocityReviews.com, however the time has come to spin off any coding questions to a dedicated site. It makes little sense having coding questions on what is primarily a hardware review website, so that is why we created this place.

Any threads linked on the old forums should re-direct here. We've also taken this opportunity to freshen up the design and improve how the site works. I do hope you like the new software!

Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hello and Welcome to TheCodingForums.com!

We were formerly part of VelocityReviews.com, however the time has come to spin off any coding questions to a dedicated site. It makes little sense having coding questions on what is primarily a hardware review website, so that is why we created this place.

Any threads linked on the old forums should re-direct here. We've also taken this opportunity to freshen up the design and improve how the site works. I do hope you like the new software!

You know, I thought I had landed on the wrong site when I followed a link from Google. This site looks exactly the same as your Windows 7 site :/

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005