Welcome to The Coding Forums!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to TheCodingForums.com!

We were formerly part of VelocityReviews.com, however the time has come to spin off any coding questions to a dedicated site. It makes little sense having coding questions on what is primarily a hardware review website, so that is why we created this place.

Any threads linked on the old forums should re-direct here. We've also taken this opportunity to freshen up the design and improve how the site works. I do hope you like the new software!

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to TheCodingForums.com!

We were formerly part of VelocityReviews.com, however the time has come to spin off any coding questions to a dedicated site. It makes little sense having coding questions on what is primarily a hardware review website, so that is why we created this place.

Any threads linked on the old forums should re-direct here. We've also taken this opportunity to freshen up the design and improve how the site works. I do hope you like the new software!

You know, I thought I had landed on the wrong site when I followed a link from Google. This site looks exactly the same as your Windows 7 site :/

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Small world! :)

Welcome to the forums Liam, good to see you here!

Ask a Question