codemiles

CodeMiles Forums Team is inviting you to Join the new Programming
Community codemiles.com. You will find code,solved problems ,
books,articles, and more .

Please visit us at : http://www.codemiles.com and register .

We will be happy to solve any problem you face in your coding ,

thanks a lot

Greg R. Broderick

[posted and mailed to (e-mail address removed) (registered domain contact
for the spamvertised domain)]

(e-mail address removed) wrote in @g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
CodeMiles Forums Team is inviting you to Join the new Programming
Community codemiles.com. You will find code,solved problems ,
books,articles, and more .

Does this mean that we can join your forum and spam it with multiple, off-
topic advertisments for our own favorite discussion groups, like you have
done to our discussion groups?

Greg R. Broderick (e-mail address removed)

A. Top posters.