    complaining why I don't use something else so I was wondering which is
    another way to surf the web? Remember I want a fast way to surf the web,
    ideally a way as fast as a socket.

    Hey You, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Hey You

    Drew Olson Guest

    A web browser?

    Drew Olson, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Hey You

    Hey You Guest

    No. I mean like an http client like Net:HTTP or something.

    Hey You, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Hey You

    Chris Carter Guest

    Net::HTTP is the standard. RFuzz also comes with a pretty good HTTP
    client. I think there is one called Net::Simple or Simple::HTTP too.

    Chris Carter, Apr 11, 2007
  5. I think you should probably read some introductory material on
    networking, sockets in particular and HTTP before you go on with this. I
    have the feeling that you still have some misconceptions about these
    terms. You'll find plenty of stuff on this on the web, try wikipedia
    for a start. My 0.02EUR

    Kind regards

    robert

    Robert Klemme, Apr 12, 2007