What software?

Harag

Hi all

I was just wondering what software other people use to create classic
ASP pages.

I know of the following:

Visual InterDev
Dreamweaver
Textpad
Notepad

I was wondering if there is anything thats better than text/notepad
but doesn't have all the bells & whistles of the other 2.

I'm looking for something not so bloatware. I currently use DW MX and
just a small 50k file is taking like 15/20 seconds to load up and
refresh etc. which is a pain when I just want to quickly edit
something in it, as DW seems to load in all the "include files" as
well (total size about 200k)

I'm after something with the same sort of "Site Management" as DW MX,
with built in FTP to upload to testing server (same machine, but in
the wwwroot folder) & remote server, which I find easy to use. But
also something with the speed of loading as text/notepad.

I'm not fussed about WYSIWYG software (never seem to use it) as I view
all my end creations in different browsers. Unless there is a way to
turn OFF the wysiwyg part of DW.

Thanks for any help/tips

Al