    http://www.iis.net/downloads/default.aspx?tabid=34&i=1298&g=6

    Can anyone tell me where to get this tool?

    Mvh

    Abel, Oct 28, 2009

  2. Abel

    Dooza Guest

    That page works for me, but first wants me to install Silverlight before
    it lets me download anything.

    Dooza

    Dooza, Oct 28, 2009

  3. Abel

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Really? You can't just cancel the Silverlight message? If not, then MS
    has made a radical change in their policy. Up till now, the Silverlight
    dialog was a _suggestion_, not a requirement, and the basic
    functionality of the pages that displayed that prompt still worked if
    the prompt was cancelled. Let me go try it ...

    It's not required. All I did was click the X to cancel the Silverlight
    screen.

    However, when I click the Download button, I get the MS "page requested
    cannot be found" page. I believe this tool is no longer supported. I
    think WCAT has supplanted it:
    http://mvolo.com/blogs/serverside/a...mance-and-scalability-test-tool-released.aspx

    Bob Barrows, Oct 28, 2009
  4. Abel

    Dooza Guest

    How odd, I must have missed that, but now it doesn't offer it at all,
    and just goes to a search page.

    Dooza

    Dooza, Oct 28, 2009