Where to find embedded c programmers

harold.kilts

We are an Engineering Design firm in Minneapolis Minnesota and are
seeking embedded C programmers in this area. Thanks for any help for
locating experienced individuals. We will train for high tech
applications. Willing to consider self-taught with good track
record. Have persons contact me at (e-mail address removed) with
contact info.

Eric Sosman

We are an Engineering Design firm in Minneapolis Minnesota and are
seeking embedded C programmers in this area. Thanks for any help for
locating experienced individuals. We will train for high tech
applications. Willing to consider self-taught with good track
record. Have persons contact me at (e-mail address removed) with
contact info.

To find embedded C programmers, dig up the muck they're
embedded in.

Christopher Benson-Manica

[comp.lang.c] Eric Sosman said:
To find embedded C programmers, dig up the muck they're
embedded in.

I don't know where *you're* embedded, but I'm embedded in the heap. I
imagine a few other malcontents might be lurking here as well, waiting
for some hapless soul to read past the end of malloc()'ed space to
unleash their fury upon the world.

Ahmed Samieh

We are an Engineering Design firm in Minneapolis Minnesota and are
seekingembeddedCprogrammers in this area. Thanks for any help for
locating experienced individuals. We will train for high tech
applications. Willing to consider self-taught with good track
record. Have persons contact me at (e-mail address removed) with
contact info.

i'm Embedded C programmer, but i'm from egypt

Chris Hills

We are an Engineering Design firm in Minneapolis Minnesota and are
seeking embedded C programmers in this area. Thanks for any help for
locating experienced individuals. We will train for high tech
applications. Willing to consider self-taught with good track
record. Have persons contact me at (e-mail address removed) with
contact info.

Try

comp.arch.embeded

BUT you will get flamed for advertising. :)

Also state which country you are in. These NG's are international and
most US names are taken from cities in other countries. Not far from me
is Boston (UK)

Dave Hansen

Try

comp.arch.embeded

nit: comp.arch.embedded
BUT you will get flamed for advertising. :)

More than likely.
Also state which country you are in. These NG's are international and
most US names are taken from cities in other countries. Not far from me
is Boston (UK)

Not bad advice. OTOH, Boston MA is in the region of the US called
"New England," so it is unsurprising that some city names might be
duplicated. I think you would be hard pressed to find a "Minneapolis"
or a "Minnesota" within driving distance of London (UK)... Or
anywhere outside of North America.

Regards,

-=Dave