Windows 64 Bit Programming

Ramesh

Hello. My name is Ramesh. Can you please help me? I want to learn
everything I can to become a Windows 64 bit programmer. Please give me
advice, hints, links, testimonials, job outlook, and anything else you
can offer.

Thank you so much!

Ramesh

Dave Townsend

First, I'd do what it takes to be a competent Win32 programmer. Then
I'd look for a single job opening for a Windows 64 programmer before I
went any further...

dave

Randy Howard

Hello. My name is Ramesh. Can you please help me? I want to learn
everything I can to become a Windows 64 bit programmer. Please give me
advice, hints, links, testimonials, job outlook, and anything else you
can offer.

If you write code portably, it will compile on Windows 64 exactly the
same way it does on every other platform.

If you can write code for Win32, you can write code for Win64.

What, specifically, are you trying to do?

Tom

Ramesh said:
Hello. My name is Ramesh. Can you please help me? I want to learn
everything I can to become a Windows 64 bit programmer. Please give me
advice, hints, links, testimonials, job outlook, and anything else you
can offer.

Thank you so much!

Ramesh

move to china or india where all the computer jobs are now due to the republicans

brisbanecomputers

what country are you's from theres progaming work all over the place even
here in australia