Worst Page I Have Seen In A Long Time

cwdjrxyz

A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most
browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB
script and filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of
the excesses. It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive
use of animations and script, html code errors, poor script code, and
on and on. If you take the code to the W3C validator, it might cause
their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
some popups that were blocked by my browser.

energy.keeper

Oh my dear god (no pun intended :) )
That is rather loud, where exactly do you plug it in anyway?

Chris F.A. Johnson

A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
group as having to be seen to be believed.

I have seen and I still don't believe.
It will view on most browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst
because it uses some VB script and filters. You also need to have
sound on to bring out some of the excesses. It reaches new lows in
content presentation, excessive use of animations and script, html
code errors, poor script code, and on and on. If you take the code
to the W3C validator, it might cause their server to ignite :) . If
you click several things on the site, it will lock you in a loop so
that you can not back out. It also has some popups that were blocked
by my browser.

They should have heeded the next verse from 2 Corinthians:

6:3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry
be not blamed

freemont

A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most browsers,
but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB script and
filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of the excesses.
It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive use of animations
and script, html code errors, poor script code, and on and on. If you take
the code to the W3C validator, it might cause their server to ignite :) .
If you click several things on the site, it will lock you in a loop so
that you can not back out. It also has some popups that were blocked by my
browser.

I think it's purty. ;-)

If you let it run, the javascript dove (who can fly backwards!) makes the
colors change and stuff! It's trippindicular!

http://i10.tinypic.com/3y3ilc6.jpg

Chaddy2222

cwdjrxyz said:
A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most
browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB
script and filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of
the excesses. It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive
use of animations and script, html code errors, poor script code, and
on and on. If you take the code to the W3C validator, it might cause
their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
some popups that were blocked by my browser.
Yeah, I agree, that site sucks. The main / opening page would go really
well though on a site for ADHD sufferers.

David

dorayme said:
It strikes exactly the right note for the subject matter... who
can possibly criticise such an achievement.
That would even make Jesus puke!

David

Chaddy2222 said:
Yeah, I agree, that site sucks. The main / opening page would go really
well though on a site for ADHD sufferers.

Well it managed to make IE crash on my system. Even IE couldn't handle
displaying that....... whatever you call it. :)

Runnin' on Empty

cwdjrxyz said:
A page at http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ was being discussed in another
group as having to be seen to be believed. It will view on most
browsers, but IE6 will show it at the worst because it uses some VB
script and filters. You also need to have sound on to bring out some of
the excesses. It reaches new lows in content presentation, excessive
use of animations and script, html code errors, poor script code, and
on and on. If you take the code to the W3C validator, it might cause
their server to ignite :) . If you click several things on the site,
it will lock you in a loop so that you can not back out. It also has
some popups that were blocked by my browser.

It can't be the worst, until they add a .midi file of some old hymn, then
it'd be the worst.