    Any Suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,
    Rick
    Rick, Sep 21, 2007

  2. Rick

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    I suggest you ask this directly on ASP.NET Forums where there is dedicated
    forum - http://forums.asp.net/1022.aspx - for AJAX Toolkit

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

    Teemu Keiski, Sep 23, 2007

  3. Hi Rick,

    As Teemu suggested, the ASP.NET Ajax Control Toolkit is released under
    Microsoft Permissive License (MS-PL) and not supported by MSDN Managed
    Newsgroup. Also, there's very active support for this project at
    forums.asp.net.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')