    I want the user to be able to add / edit the serial number, but not the
    Product Description. In fact, I don't even want the description to be able
    to get the focus (i.e. disabling the column). Is there anyway to do this?

    Rico, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Rico

    GregG Guest

    "Rico" <r c o l l e n s @ h e m m i n g w a y . c o mREMOVE THIS PART
    IN CAPS> said:
    Look into using templates for the control rather than the default.

    Greg G.
    GregG, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Rico,

    Will you be so kind that when you post to the newsgroup languages.vb and
    dotnet.general and are writing about a Datagrid to tell that it is about

    In those two newsgroup WinForms is the default.

    Because that you also have posted to ASPNET, I could see that you mean an
    ASPNET form.

    Thanks in advance.

    "Rico" <r c o l l e n s @ h e m m i n g w a y . c o mREMOVE THIS PART IN
    CAPS> schreef in bericht news:m4FSf.155026$B94.113974@pd7tw3no...
    Cor Ligthert [MVP], Mar 18, 2006
  4. Rico,

    In the newsgroup General where you disconnected the other links I saw that
    you have posted it wrong to ASPNET. Therefore again a question. Please as
    you crosspost keep the newsgroups complete.

    Here is the most simple answer on our website. If you want it more advance
    than you can use the styles (as well a lot of samples on our website).

    I hope this helps,

    Cor Ligthert [MVP], Mar 18, 2006
  5. Rico

    Rico Guest

    Oops! Sorry, my apologies. I think that's the second time I've done that.
    I was bouncing back and forth between and WinForms and have been
    reference both quite a bit.

    I'll be more careful next time.

    Rico, Mar 23, 2006
  6. Rico

    Rico Guest

    Ah, I see what happened! I notice that isn't in the newsgroup list,
    which is what I had intended. Again, my apologies.
    Rico, Mar 23, 2006