    I also have VS 2005 v2.0 installed (I installed VS 2003 after 2005
    specifically for this web app). Could this be a problem?

    Thanks.

    Guest, May 9, 2006

  2. re:
    Th *only* problems I have seen with vs 2003 and vs 2005 running side-by-side
    have been reported when vs 2003 has been installed after vs 2005.

    Even if the versions can coexist, the documentations seldom can coexist,
    if 2005 was installed after 2003.

    I'd uninstall them both; uninstall their respective .net frameworks ( 1.1 and 2.0 );
    reboot; reinstall the .net framework 1.1 and vs 2003 ( including the docs );
    and then reinstall the .net framework 2.0 and vs 2005...all in that order.

    You should be good to go after doing that.

    Juan T. Llibre, May 9, 2006

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    Look in Event Log. What user account context is this process running under?
    Perhaps the password is incorrect or has been changed recently.

    Jeff

    Jeff Dillon, May 9, 2006

    phang

    Joined:
    May 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I come across the same problem, juz uninstall the IIS and reinstall the IIS.
    Then follow by reinstall the VS2003 web development component.

    It word on by box.

    phang, May 28, 2008