DAC5672 distorted sine out

Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I am trying to generate a simple Sine wave from DAC5672 on my Hsmc daughter card from Terasic . The NCO i am using is from Open Cores , i works fine in simulation as shown in screen shot attached , But when i connect my scope probes i get distorted output screen shot attached .

When is connect a simple upcounter , i get a Saw tooth wave output as expected .

Has anyone solved this problem ? is there something i am missing ?

Regards ,

Attachments

  • Modelsim_out.jpg
    Modelsim_out.jpg