    conditionals.

    What are other people's experience with this?

    +mrcakey

    mrcakey, Sep 4, 2007

  2. mrcakey

    Bergamot Guest

    My inclination is to hit the browser back button and go to another site. ;)

    BTW, I don't use IE, I just loathe those multi-level menus.

    Bergamot, Sep 4, 2007

  3. mrcakey

    freemont Guest

    Sitemap.

    freemont, Sep 5, 2007
  4. Scripsit freemont:
    So you mean you don't even know how to create a fallback menu? One more
    reason to refrain from basing navigation on dropdown menus.

    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 5, 2007
  5. mrcakey

    freemont Guest

    Yep, I hate the damn things.