From Testing to Deployment: What Files Do I Need And Where Are They?

Nathan Sokalski

I am somewhat new to ASP.NET, and need to know how to move my completed site
from my IIS server (the one that comes with XP Pro) where I test it to my
web hosting service (which uses Windows Server 2003 and IIS 6.0) where I
will be hosting my site. My basic questions are:

1. Which files do I need to copy in order for people to visit the site?

2. Where on my computer are these files located?

3. When I modify my application, which files do I need to replace on the
actual site?

I greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.