Good book for ASP.NET

SF

Hi,

I am new to ASP.NET and I am looking for a good book on building ASP.NET
application. Could someone recommend?

SF

Stewart

Hi,

I am new to ASP.NET and I am looking for a good book on building ASP.NET
application. Could someone recommend?

SF

In general people recommend Wrox publications. The best as I know

Don Miller

I second the SAMS ASP.NET 2.0 Unleashed book. I have the Wrox book (special
edition) too and never touch it.

carion1

Wrox uh rocks. O'reilly is my second pref. I would also recommend
Effective C# by Bill Wagner. The whole effective series is pretty
good. In the end Google is the best reference a developer could ask
for!

Derek