How to put programming projects on a resume

Reaction score
Personal projects are useful to have on your resume. You need to make sure that your potential employer can see the code behind your project. What's the best way to allow employers to execute the code when you don't know how to make a website or app?

Let's say you create a Sudoku solver. If you provide a link to the code on Github they cannot see it working so they don't know if it works. Is there anything better if you are not able to create a website?

Reaction score
Well, I am also a software developer, and on behalf of my personal experience, I will recommend to you that if you want to keep projects in your resume or CV, you can create a separate place for it where you can detail about only the projects that you have made or in which you are currently working.
In this project section, you can mention brief information about your project, such as project title, used programming languages, project status, project or website link, and other useful stuff that you think should be there.
Thanks

Ask a Question