I am planning to learn ASP.net and do project for my Final SEM of MCA

shiman999

HI,

I am planning to learn ASP.net and do project for my Final SEM of MCA,
i was looking for the software or ide where i can write this programs
and compile and execute them, where can i get the Free downloads,..
can any body help me to get the software for free.. where i could
learn and do my project ... as i am poor i cannot afford to buy the
software nor join some institutions to get it...
Plz can anybody help me to get it for freee.....

Thanks with Regards
K.Narashiman

John Saunders [MVP]

shiman999 said:
HI,

I am planning to learn ASP.net and do project for my Final SEM of MCA,
i was looking for the software or ide where i can write this programs
and compile and execute them, where can i get the Free downloads,..
can any body help me to get the software for free.. where i could
learn and do my project ... as i am poor i cannot afford to buy the
software nor join some institutions to get it...
Plz can anybody help me to get it for freee.....

You should try the Visual Studio Express editions. See
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/aa974184.aspx.