I have an idea for a universal programming language

Reaction score
The last paragraph you said, is sort of what i described. Didnt see it before. That is what is already there. Only known bugs in objects. Of course, for compatibility, there are known bugs left in.

Reaction score
Ok so I’m trying to state the case for this programming language: the types I mentioned are patterned, and I believe, Turing complete.

Reaction score
For example, resource types in php could be added in the future, but these types function as a group. Why not at least start there?

Reaction score
When i get a chance, i will also look at ember and maybe try to learn it. Isnt what im making, but sounds cool too.

Reaction score
Well all you need to know is that it’s a minimalistic json database. What it (mainly) does is represent a working solution to the “computer problem”, which is simply persistent (and universal) data. I coded it to provide clarity, if nothing else, along the lines of what I’m talking about.

Reaction score
So my point is: if it works, why not use it as a super-model for computing (at which point we **can** develop a universal programming language)?

Ask a Question