I have an idea for a universal programming language

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
The last paragraph you said, is sort of what i described. Didnt see it before. That is what is already there. Only known bugs in objects. Of course, for compatibility, there are known bugs left in.

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Ok so I’m trying to state the case for this programming language: the types I mentioned are patterned, and I believe, Turing complete.

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
For example, resource types in php could be added in the future, but these types function as a group. Why not at least start there?

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
When i get a chance, i will also look at ember and maybe try to learn it. Isnt what im making, but sounds cool too.

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Well all you need to know is that it’s a minimalistic json database. What it (mainly) does is represent a working solution to the “computer problem”, which is simply persistent (and universal) data. I coded it to provide clarity, if nothing else, along the lines of what I’m talking about.

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
So my point is: if it works, why not use it as a super-model for computing (at which point we **can** develop a universal programming language)?