I have an idea for a universal programming language

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
0

Ad

Joined
Aug 8, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
So long story short, the way it works is it only has types that are critical to the functioning of the programming language itself, so null, string, integer, float, array, object, and boolean, everything you would need (and nothing more) to run a "computer program".

Anyways now I need to get the word out and whatnot. Any ideas?
Hi, I'm Doug, & ignorant of digital site protocals for introduction and all. I have an issue please. My sister is telling me to anything about this, that I get about 20 calls per day from digital call machine, thus, my query. Is there ANY

Joined
Aug 8, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Is there ANY form of digital signal to tell auto call machines to stop calling, or a code signal that WILL simply destroy these very very unwanted machine, unanimous as far as I can tell? *60 has never once worked, & queries to the FCC go for not. Thank you for any help, please, many want to know this.
I am betting a code like that would sell some 100,000 times at $19 a pop.

Last edited:
Ad

Ad