Is there someone have written some programs about RSA-1024?I have some question.

dolphin

Is there someone have written some programs about RSA-1024.What about
Montgomery?What it is?What is the result of it?sorry for my poor
english.

Stuart Redmann

dolphin said:
Is there someone have written some programs about RSA-1024.What about
Montgomery?What it is?What is the result of it?sorry for my poor
english.

RSA and any other means of encryption are no topic of this newsgroup. If
you have a question about a particular C++ implementation of the RSA
algorithm (as far as the some feature of the language C++ is concerned),
we'll help you. If not, please stop posting to this group.

Stuart

dolphin

RSA and any other means of encryption are no topic of this newsgroup. If
you have a question about a particular C++ implementation of the RSA
algorithm (as far as the some feature of the language C++ is concerned),
we'll help you. If not, please stop posting to this group.

Stuart

I am vey sorry.Maybe my english is not well,I do not present my
opinion so well.I would't post this again.

rossum

Is there someone have written some programs about RSA-1024.What about
Montgomery?What it is?What is the result of it?sorry for my poor
english.
You might have better luck in sci.crypt where cryptography is on
topic.

rossum