Looking for a book on writing ASP.NET Controls with VB.NET

Nathan Sokalski

I am an ASP.NET developer who would like to start learning about writing
ASP.NET custom controls using VB.NET. I already have a reasonable amount of
knowledge with making ASP.NET pages, and am looking for a book specifically
on writing controls. Here are some things I would like the book to talk
about and my preferences as to how I would like it to be shown/explained:

1. I want it to use VB.NET for the examples, since that is what I write all
my sites using and have experience with.
2. I would prefer that the book use many examples, because I feel I learn
better when I see examples.
3. I want to know how to make the different properties be either displayed
or not displayed in the Visual Studio .NET Properties Palette, as well as
other things that affect the appearance in Visual Studio .NET.
4. I want it to concentrate only on ASP.NET Custom Controls.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me find a book on this topic.

Jack

Check out:

Professional Web Parts and Custom Controls with ASP.NET 2.0 0 Peter Vogal by
Wrox Press.

Jack.