    reason theres a gap. any ideas how to fix this?
    thanks a million
    john

    takmais, Jun 23, 2006

  2. takmais

    takmais Guest

    Ok.. I tried the height: 100% thing in the css for the #Container div
    and that didnt seem to have any effect at all. I did fix the
    javascript error and the adjustLayout() function seems to be working
    now.. i can see that the height is being adjusted when i resize the
    window and reload the page. I remember this isseue happening with my
    own persoanal site www.johnnygolden.com. I cant remember what i did
    with that background to fix it however. thanks for you help though and
    if anything comes to you before it does to me, i'd appreciate the help.
    thanks,
    john

    takmais, Jun 24, 2006