    mobile browser.

    Thanks in advance.

    Carlos.

    Carlos, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Carlos

    JuanDG Guest

    Well. you can start learning the basics first. like some WML Here:
    http://www.w3schools.com/wap/

    Then move on to "the real thing" ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms
    http://www.microsoft.com/spanish/msdn/comunidad/mtj.net/voices/art49.asp
    (it's in Spanish)

    Finally you can move on to .NET CF with these tutorials, ranging from "Hello
    World" to Exception Management:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/s...v_evtuv/html/etoriSmartDeviceWalkthroughs.asp

    Hope it helps, Cheers!!!!!!

    --