    server administration tool puts it back next time i modify. Its very
    annoying!!!

    Any one else experience this?

    Guest, Nov 21, 2005

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Experience the same thing. I just take out the xmnls and never run the
    server administration. Don't know of any other solutions.

    Karl

    Karl Seguin, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Ram,

    Yes, I reported this as a bug and later was told that it had been reported
    by at least one other person.

    Karl's advice is the correct workaround for the time being. Any time you use
    the built in site administrator delete the xmlns paramater it inserts.
    Hopefully there will be an update that addresses this soon.

    This will be a bug that will affect almost everyone but at least it's a
    pretty tame one.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP