PCIbex eyetracking design considered coding or programming skills?

Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I have to design PCIBEX online linguistics experiments part of laboratory job. Is designing PCIBEX eye-tracking experiment considered coding or having beginner programming skills? I am applying for new jobs and wanted to know if I could write this as beginner programming or coding skills.

Thank you

Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Messages
95
Reaction score
8
Designing a PCIBEX eye-tracking experiment involves using PCIBEX software to create and program the experiment. This may require some basic programming skills, such as understanding variables, loops, and conditional statements. However, PCIBEX provides a user-friendly interface with drag-and-drop features that do not require advanced coding skills.

Therefore, depending on the complexity of the experiment, you may consider this as beginner programming or coding skills. It is important to be honest about your level of experience when applying for jobs and to accurately represent your skills in your resume or cover letter. You can highlight your experience with PCIBEX software and mention any other relevant experience or coursework in programming or experimental design.