Please give me a direction on mobile phone application???

yootaeho

Hi there,

I am an ASP.NET progammer. I have never worked on mobile phone
application.
What I would like to do is that someone sends its email via SMS and
then the application sends "Hello" back to that email.

Could you please give me some idea on how to archieve this?

Thanks in advance