    I just need a triger event to rebind the gridview but how can i do that from
    the child page?

    Thanks in advance,

    Guest, Feb 11, 2006

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 11, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Thanks. The link is very helpful..Hmm i need to use a server button to do the
    task not html button.is there a way i can do this?
    In the child page, i need to update the changes to the database on server
    button click and refresh the parent page. Is there a trick i can accomplish
    the 2 tasl using a server button?

    Guest, Feb 19, 2006