VHDL 2 VERILOG CONVERTER FOR AHB

terabits

Hi

Any one has vhdl to verilog converter ?????
i have one but it translates only 60 lines of code.
if you have and if u cannot pass on to me, could you please conver the
ahb generator in opencores to verilog format and post it ????
as i see there are many questions about ahb models there is one is
opencores but in vhdl, conversion it to verilog would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards

Ad

Ad