    Are you a student studying programming from home? Are you an employee who is working from home ? Or are you a self-employed freelancer? Has your work shifted during this time?

    This is so me

    [​IMG]

    John Joe, Mar 21, 2020
    Ian likes this.

  2. John Joe

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    114
    Likes Received:
    16
    I am practicing my guitar and watching movies - netflix, prime

    sunfighter, Mar 21, 2020

  3. John Joe

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    I shall try to be/remain in my home. but, I have been assigned as math teacher and the assignment has not been complete.

    so,not sure what to do.

    independent, Mar 21, 2020
  4. John Joe

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Malaysia
    So relaxing

    John Joe, Mar 26, 2020
  5. John Joe

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Do your assignment at home

    John Joe, Mar 26, 2020
  6. John Joe

    QianShan

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2020
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    1
    Life in general hasn't changed for me. I live a very simple life at home; help out parents, briefly garden, help wash dishes, and try to learn code. But, I'm attempting a college application at the moment and feel a bit stressed from it.

    QianShan, Mar 27, 2020
  7. John Joe

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    hi,john;

    no, I will work in a high school,but it still has not been complete because of covid-19 outbreak.
    most of associations are closed or working with part time arrangement.
    and all these cause the system to be very slow. hopefully I shall start next week in passive form.

    passive form: schools are in holdiay these days here.

    but I hope I shall be able to take my salary :)

    independent, Mar 27, 2020
  8. John Joe

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    hi, are you chinese? :)

    I will be willing to learn chinese. I also have tried but these days I have taken a break for learning this language

    independent, Mar 27, 2020
  9. John Joe

    QianShan

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2020
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    1
    I'm not actually Chinese haha. The language is kinda difficult because of having to learn each character individually.

    QianShan, Mar 27, 2020
  10. John Joe

    jeffdaryl

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2020
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Philippines
    Here in the philippines, we are not allowed to go outside the house but thanks to the internet I have plenty of time to discover new things such as programming.

    jeffdaryl, Mar 28, 2020
  11. John Joe

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    :) :)

    no,I do not aggree the difficulty of learning characters,but rather , the tones and pronunciation may be.

    what is more,to me ,learning characters is rather entertaining

    我喜欢人

    :) :)

    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    independent, Mar 29, 2020
  12. John Joe

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    hi once again
    the assignment is complete now. but I shall be in quarantine at my home. I hope I haven't got that viruse. because my mother is really elderly.

    independent, Apr 3, 2020
  13. John Joe

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    presumably,I should turn this disavantage to advantage. I shall continue programming..:)

    independent, Apr 5, 2020
  14. John Joe

    hendry1

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2020
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am just practicing my Python and Java while reading some books and watching TV

    hendry1, Apr 20, 2020
  15. John Joe

    Masterisk

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    mincraf, code and school :p

    Masterisk, Apr 30, 2020
  16. John Joe

    niraeth

    Joined:
    May 4, 2020
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Programming and programming and programming..

    niraeth, May 4, 2020
  17. John Joe

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Malaysia
    I started to go to office yesterday.Hope everything goes well.

    John Joe, May 6, 2020
  18. John Joe

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    114
    Likes Received:
    16
    Tues, or weds. trump came to iowa and talked with our gov. Next day she announced that she would open the state today. We have not leveled off much less went into decline. I don't know what he promised her or maybe threatened her with, but she complied and 2 weeks from today we will see an jump in new cases and deaths and its all on trump.

    sunfighter, May 8, 2020
  19. John Joe

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Remember wear mask and stay safe.

    John Joe, May 9, 2020
  20. John Joe

    itexusinc

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2020
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    USA
    I've self-isolating and really trying to improve my skills, but end up casually chilling

    itexusinc, Jun 15, 2020