What you doing at home during this pandemic?

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
31
Are you a student studying programming from home? Are you an employee who is working from home ? Or are you a self-employed freelancer? Has your work shifted during this time?

This is so me

54e0Xrm.jpg

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
I shall try to be/remain in my home. but, I have been assigned as math teacher and the assignment has not been complete.

so,not sure what to do.

Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Life in general hasn't changed for me. I live a very simple life at home; help out parents, briefly garden, help wash dishes, and try to learn code. But, I'm attempting a college application at the moment and feel a bit stressed from it.

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Do your assignment at home
hi,john;

no, I will work in a high school,but it still has not been complete because of covid-19 outbreak.
most of associations are closed or working with part time arrangement.
and all these cause the system to be very slow. hopefully I shall start next week in passive form.

passive form: schools are in holdiay these days here.

but I hope I shall be able to take my salary :)

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Life in general hasn't changed for me. I live a very simple life at home; help out parents, briefly garden, help wash dishes, and try to learn code. But, I'm attempting a college application at the moment and feel a bit stressed from it.
hi, are you chinese? :)

I will be willing to learn chinese. I also have tried but these days I have taken a break for learning this language

Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
hi, are you chinese? :)

I will be willing to learn chinese. I also have tried but these days I have taken a break for learning this language
I'm not actually Chinese haha. The language is kinda difficult because of having to learn each character individually.

Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Here in the philippines, we are not allowed to go outside the house but thanks to the internet I have plenty of time to discover new things such as programming.

Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
I'm not actually Chinese haha. The language is kinda difficult because of having to learn each character individually.
:) :)

no,I do not aggree the difficulty of learning characters,but rather , the tones and pronunciation may be.

what is more,to me ,learning characters is rather entertaining

我喜欢人

:) :)

Last edited:
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Are you a student studying programming from home? Are you an employee who is working from home ? Or are you a self-employed freelancer? Has your work shifted during this time?

This is so me

54e0Xrm.jpg
Are you a student studying programming from home? Are you an employee who is working from home ? Or are you a self-employed freelancer? Has your work shifted during this time?

This is so me

54e0Xrm.jpg
I am just practicing my Python and Java while reading some books and watching TV

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
28
Tues, or weds. trump came to iowa and talked with our gov. Next day she announced that she would open the state today. We have not leveled off much less went into decline. I don't know what he promised her or maybe threatened her with, but she complied and 2 weeks from today we will see an jump in new cases and deaths and its all on trump.