ASP

Paul Raflik

Hi,

We have a WIn2k SP4 server running IIS 5.0.

I can't get it to run ASP pages. HTML pages are fine.

This is a new installation and ASP has never worked.

I get a HTTP 500 error when we try the ASP page.

The only modification from default installation is that
the default website directory has been moved to D:
partition.

We are using the Default web site for the Intranet site.

Thanks.

Guest

I did as the article suggested. The error message has
changed but still does not give me any clue as to what is
wrong. "The server has encountered an error while
request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for
assistance."

There are no relevent Event log messages.

The ASP page in question works fine on another IIS web
server.