I'm in the middle of a midterm right now and i don't understand anything, someone please help me pass, im begging you :P

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
231
Reaction score
29
What coding language are you studying? And if post and tell us what spoken language your using we can use google translate to get English or you could do that yourself.

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
243
Reaction score
31
Yep, ask any and all questions and we'll try to help out. Post what you've tried and what you don't understand so we can kind of guide and teach you rather than just doing the work for you. What's the deadline?