Just Starting

RDMomcilovic

Hi I am just beggining to learn c++ and i just wondered weather any1
had any tips for me to help me to learn more efficiantly or just make
a different kinda program insted of just "hello world"

Thanx

Victor Bazarov

Hi I am just beggining to learn c++ and i just wondered weather any1
had any tips for me to help me to learn more efficiantly or just make
a different kinda program insted of just "hello world"

Read the archives, see if you can find anything related to your inquiry
in them. I bet you will.

Jim Langston

Hi I am just beggining to learn c++ and i just wondered weather any1
had any tips for me to help me to learn more efficiantly or just make
a different kinda program insted of just "hello world"

You should get a book. Books help a lot. I've programmed in many different
langagues over the years, and when I was learning C++ I bought a few books,
so books aren't only for beginners.

olaputin

I think, you should set a problem and try to resolve it, using all
method, and seek, seek, seek, seek.
But your sum shouldn't be very diffucult... you are to make a analysis
your ability.