ReportViewer - 3rd Party Web Hosting - Deploying .DLL Files

Guest

A very reputable 3rd party web host will not install deploy this control to
the GAC, they told me they have to do all of this testing, etc. so it's going
to be a while. My question is, can I copy the .dll files to the /bin of My
ASP.NET 2.0 web app and reference those, so I don't have to have it installed
in the GAC.

I'm pretty deperate to get this to work, I dont want to have to move to a
dedicated server just so I can run the depoyment .exe that installs these
controls. All of the reporting in my web app requires this ReportViewer
control, I process the files locally, not from a reporting server.