System verilog

strider

Are there any system verilog simultors which are aailable in the
internet.I found questa sim but i dont think its free(for evalution)

Mike Treseler

strider said:
Are there any system verilog simulators which are available in the
internet.I found questa sim but i don't think its free(for evaluation)

If you need free, stick to verilog. See comp.lang.verilog.
Note that vhdl simulators can cover most of the system verilog
tricks for less money if you don't mind writing some code.

-- Mike Treseler