Conformal LEC of a VHDL design (RTL Vs Netlist)

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by sharatd, Oct 18, 2006.

  1. sharatd

    sharatd

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I am doing a conformal LEC of my VHDL design. The following are the steps followed:

    --> Read in the golden (RTL .vhd) design.
    --> Read in the library (.lib) file.
    --> Read in the revised (netlist .vhd) design.

    When the tool comes to the library cell instance in the netlist, it is giving an error;

    :unknown component "X"

    But the "X" is present in the library file that I had read in already.

    Kindly let me know if I am missing anything.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Sharath

    sharatd, Oct 18, 2006