Hello! Trying to get back on the coding saddle

Joined
Sep 26, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello All,

I'm trying to get back into coding. I dabbled in java many years ago, but haven't touched it in a while. I have a small project I wanted to try. Hopefully I can get some guidance.

Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
Hello! Welcome back to coding, and it's great that you're diving into a new project. I'd be happy to help and provide guidance. Could you please share more details about your project and let me know what specific assistance you're looking for? Whether it's about Java, project structure, or any other related topic, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you.