Setting up IIS on Vista for remote projects

Vince

Hi,

Not sure if this is an ASP related question but here it goes anyway.

Me and my friend are working on a web project and what I'd like to do,
is setup IIS (on vista) and create a web project in visual studio via
HTTP with remote debugging. Id also like my friend to connect in and
open up the same web project so he can work on it also.

We are not really worried about overwriting files as its only the two
of us and we know what we are working on.

Does anyone have any useful links or suggestions on how we can setup a
project that we can bother access? We are willing to buy software as
well, so long as we can start working on our idea fairly soon.

I have tried to setup IIS on vista but apparently, front page
extrensions (which are needed) have not yet been developed for IIS7.

Please help someone :)

Vince